12.17.2007

I really like candy, and cakes and ice cream and pie. I just don't understand it when people say they don't like sweets. Chocolate is so tasty.
I'm just sitting here at work, waiting for the weather balloon to pop. I have had a strong desire all day to sing Christmas carols with my family. I think I'll do that when I go home. That and I really need to clean my room. I just don't get why while I live in my dorm, everything is always super clean and orderly, but when I'm at our house clothes start to accumulate in piles about my room, shoes get spread all about the house, and I never take my meals at regular intervals. Perhaps everything expands when it has more space. Though the whole eating thing is probably due to the fact that I like to eat a late breakfast, usually don't want lunch at the normal time, and then I am at work for the hours of dinner eating. But blah blah blah, boring. I'm sure you don't care to hear more about my eating habits. Heh.
Oh, there's one of those big tan erasers that I love lying on the desk in front of me! You know, the large brick ones that have that distinct smell and usually have something like "Improved Gum" printed on them. I think I had several of them in elementary school. They feel slightly odd rubbing under my fingers and I would always stab mine with my pencils during class, leaving grey-ringed pock marks over the entire thing. I keep smiling looking at it and I really want to erase something now.
Ah! Balloon popped. Back off to doing my job. ^_^

No comments: