12.07.2007

Finals Finished!

It feels good being done with finals. Laying here on my belly with my computer on top of my bed(I never do that, it's always on my desk), and warm cocoa in my stomach feels really good. Jacob at my desk and Caroline on her bed, both studying for their last exams, and the room looks more hollow with all the things we've already moved out. I'm going back to Boss City on Saturday and I really have mixed feelings about that. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and home friends. I'm excited about working at the National Weather Service and taking a break from the school studies. I'm going to miss living here in Monroe. I like the control over my own living quarters. I enjoy living with Caroline and I like the room we have. I'm comfortable here with the people I'm around. I've grown accustomed to hanging around in the WRC and everyone in the Atms. department that is always in there. I don't know. It's just good here and I'm not wanting to trek all the way back home, unable to return for the next five weeks. I'm sure I'll be more than happy once I'm at my house with good family and friends and I'll be just as reluctant to leave to return here to school. I am happy about the break. After all the studying and tests, I am more than pleased to not have to open a text book for a while. I'm just really comfortable right now.
But anyways, enough of that stuff.
Hooray for good first semesters. Yay for A's and fun(ish) classes. I love the weather! I'm definitely keeping with it. Not that I ever had any doubt I would change.
I'm happy it's Christmas time. Everything is shiny.
And I'm sleepy now. So tell me, what do you like best about December?

2 comments:

esunasoul said...

My favorite thing about December was once having everyone home for Christmas break, and seeing friends. Especially seeing sissy.

But hey, those days are essentially over now, my peeps are moving on. I'll shortly be moving on as well. So I think my favorite things about December are knitting scarves against cold air, buying gifts, and seeing how many more Christmas lights that one house in Greenacres place is going to have THIS year.

Anonymous said...

So, I just thought you should know how lucky you are you found something you're going to love for about sixty or more years. I'm thoroughly jealous. :P