7.20.2008

Babe, won't it be fine?

My sister laughs at me as I blare Frank Sinatra and sing along in the car, but there is something so pizazz about that music. I just want to swing dance and throw my head back and leg out. My two favorites right now are The Best is Yet to Come, and That's Life. They make me happy.
So Heather's wedding shower was today. I must say, she was showered upon. The abundance and generosity with which people give is heartwarming. It was a fun day, to have many of her friends in town. :]
So, things that have happened:
I bought a charm of a heart and tiny key for my cell phone.
Anthony's birthday. Which we will be celebrating soon.
Batman! ''
I've gotten on a taking-pictures-of-everything kick again.
More writing, though less on here.
Less sleep than is advised, but eh, it's summer. :-)

You know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) i REALLY did appreciate what y'all did for my birthday. 'twas fantastic!

Lara said...

I'm glad it made you happy. ^_^ It was fun to do.