6.04.2008

There's some saying...

...about the worth of a picture...


Photobucket
The incredible thing about us
is those silent moments mean the most.

Photobucket
So I guess I left it in the sink.
But I really didn’t remember.

Photobucket

I like being called kid,
When it’s said so affectionately.

Photobucket
When I drive into Shreveport,
I still think about this.

Photobucket
I think I'd call it,
an infatuation.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I still like to pretend.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Night turns to day too quickly around here.

Photobucket
Putting stuff on your head
can make you happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture one. that was a good day.

picture 'pop-its.' i miss the good old days. i remember that day was definitely one of the best ever. that's the one where we stopped at a gas station and i wrote FPS forever or something of the sort with the soap your mom(?) or aunt(?) gave you that was just sitting in your car.

nostalgia. :-/

Lara said...

Odd, I find it, that I am often more nostalgic for things that could happen but haven't or won't. Is that still nostalgia? Mer, I do not know. Still, I loved that part of my life. I love my life now, but it is a different time and memory I hold.