1.25.2009

Random thoughts:
-My nose is chapped because I've got a sinus infection and only TP to blow it on.
-I wore my pj's until 12:45 today.
-I wish I had a better ability to draw.
-I've got research I need to be doing.
-It's Leslie's birthday but she's still in bed.
-My computer keeps overheating so I keep it cool with a bag of frozen peas.
-The chill pad for it won't be here until next week. :(
-I need to post the pictures and videos of my apartment, but I haven't.
-Nail polish chips off too quickly.
-Hamlet keeps me amused in those brief minutes between classes.
-I want to take my bike for a ride, but the wind cuts through my clothes and makes my nose run more.
-My room is cozy
-The pale grey sky looks so soft and welcoming through my window.
-I'm going to go do the dishes.

No comments: