1.28.2009

Apartment!

So I figured it was about time for me to post pictures of my new apartment.











When you come in the front door you are standing in the kitchen looking in our living room.












This is our kitchen. The doors on the left here go to Leslie and Ozzy's rooms.












Standing next to the refrigerator you can see the door on the left there that leads to Caroline's and my side of the the apartment.












Through the door is our sinks and the bathroom is on the right.











Happy shower!


And lastly, my room, which is made of lots of awesome. Checkout all the green stuff. Sissy painted me the cool plaque. ^_^









4 comments:

tedkeys said...

Where is bubble chair?

Lara said...

The picture of the living room was taken before I brought bubble chair. It is where the chest is in the living room now and the game chest is further down the wall, if that makes any sense.

Anonymous said...

Yay Seattle skyline and moustachioed pictures of me! :)

I really must come visit sometime. Stupid, repetitive, no-time-for-relaxation schedule.

Lara said...

Yes, you should come when you can please.