1.06.2008

Oh Green Chair

I get in these moods...where I don't want to write for a long time, then I feel like righting a whole lot, no matter what it's about. And I'm in the latter one again.
Tonight Anthony and Troy and I hung out together again. It'd been a long time since just the three of us did that. It was typical, and comfortable with the wind blowing, music blaring, gas burning, and miles flying by. I don't know why we always end up just going nowhere for a really long time, but I've had some of my best times doing just that. If only we weren't in such a situation where driving cars wasn't so un-ecofriendly...

Mother and I went rug shopping today, but didn't find any we liked for Caroline and me to put in our room. We did however find a very comfy chair that I think we'll get. Can you guess what color it is? Green of course! The big thick cushion is great. When you sit in it, it fits closely to your body, like it is giving you a strong but gentle hug. The fabric is slick and soft that turns light and dark shades depending on which way you rub your fingers across it and it is big enough to be entirely comfortable in, but still reasonable to fit in our dorm. I like how I can pull my legs up and curl up like a cat in it. In fact, I believe it's the same chair I fell asleep in at the store many years ago while Christmas shopping with my Mum. I had just sat down in it for a moment when I awoke to a mother, sister, and daughter all kinda staring down at me and asking, "Well I wonder how much it is," and "Where's the tag?" I was most confused until I realized they were talking about the chair I was sleeping in, instead of me. Then I was embarrassed because I was asleep in a store and they had been standing right over me... But yeah, anyways, I like it. Happy Green Chair! ^_^

Tomorrow the plan is Me, Anthony, V for Vendetta. Such an awesome movie! Everybody should watch it.

4 comments:

esunasoul said...

Ha, what a cute story. How old were you when you slept in the chair, sissy? I'm glad they didn't steal you away in some shopping bag. I envision your puff of red hair sticking up from a brown sack, like electrocuted carrots.

Lara said...

Heehee ^_^
I don't really remember how old I was. It was a long time ago though.

Anonymous said...

V was a good movie encapsulated in a good day. Yes. :)

Lara said...

For sure. ^_^